Main speaking topics:
~God in the Mi[God]dle: Keeping God in the middle of all you think, do and say and learning how to experience/study scripture on your own.
~The 22 Commandments: Study on 1 Thessalonians 5, looking at ways to live life more like Christ (encouraging one another, build one another up, pray without ceasing, hold tight to what is good, etc.)
~Getting Above the Noise: What gets in the way of us hearing God’s whispers and moving past it to grow in our relationship with Him.
~Heart Therapy: learning to live and embrace the uncomfortable because as children of God we should never be and will never be comfortable in this world.
~The Potter:Restoring our flawed pots and believing we are loved, adored and created by the Creator of the Universe (includes an art project)
~Prayer Repurposed: relevant and doable ways to incorporate prayer into daily life
– MOPS, Bible study group, etc. - $150
– Keynote presentation (more than 1 hour)
– Conference/2-4 Sessions - $1200 - $1500
• If an overnight event (more than 3 hours away): accommodations, meals, and airfare
• A book table made available to the attendees. 10% of all book sale proceeds go to RiverCross. Please read more about this ministry by clicking the link here or on my homepage.
If my fee is not within your budget, please let me know. I will prayerfully consider working on a fee that meets the needs of your event.
Speaking Topics & Fees: I'm grateful to be considered as a speaker for your next women's event.
Whether you are looking for a speaker for your next event or just have a comment,
I would love to hear from you.